Elegant + Simple Holiday Decor and Gift Wrap
Looking for simple, elegant holiday decor and gift wrap sources? Check out the options below: greenery, natural elements, deep pops of midnight blue, and beautiful metallics make up this elegant and simple holiday style.
I’m not quite ready to share my elegant and simple holiday decor just yet (but just look at that sneak peek above!)… But I did want to share with you all the sources for this look. More than ever, holiday decor seems to be selling out fast, so I’ve rounded up my favorite Christmas decorations, tree ornaments, and holiday gift wrap for you.
Rather than a traditional red and green, I’ve got something a little different planned. My color scheme for this year is simple green and gold with moody pops of deep, midnight blue. I hope these Christmas decoration ideas are helpful to you as you get into the holiday spirit!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure.
Elegant + Simple Holiday Decor
I was actually inspired by these beautiful (and affordable!) pillow covers this year to incorporate a bit of midnight blue into my Christmas decor. I wanted to incorporate things I can use year round (pillows, candles, etc.) and bring in some festive greenery and gold. Here’s what I’m loving this year:
- pine garland – so many of the best ones have sold out, but this one is still available and so real looking!
- blue + gold pillow covers – the photos don’t do the justice. They’re a beautiful midnight blue with a touch of gold that reminds me of the night sky.
- plaid throw blanket – the green is subtle and elegant, and it is SO soft! Great price, too.
- brass candlesticks – an all-time, year-round favorite in our home.
- gold bells – we got these last year and made ornaments and strung garland, and they might just be my favorite holiday find! Definitely coming out again this year.
- white ceramic house – these heirloom quality, handcrafted houses are absolutely beautiful. Or for a more affordable option, check out this set. And if you’re really lucky, you might find these still in stock near you.
- Christmas candle – I love this scent, and the beautiful jar is perfect with my other midnight blue Christmas touches.
- wood bead garland – great price for this garland… or make your own like this for even less.
- chunky knit stockings – we’ve collected a variety of knit stockings over the years, but I can’t get over this price for FOUR and all the positive reviews.
- green glass votives – I have some similar ones (which are unfortunately no longer available), and they are absolutely magical lit up!
- plaid pillows – cozy, neutral plaid throw pillows go with everything!
- cedar garland – natural, drape-y garland for an elegant yet casual look.
- buffalo check rug or doormat – how cute would this be by your front door?
- large brass bells – I have had these for several years and love the size and the stamped decorative exterior.
- platinum velvet ribbon – so soft and perfect for your mantel, a wreath, your tree, or just about anywhere.
- dark green velvet pillows – simple, elegant velvet lumbar pillows look beautiful.
- pine wreath – so realistic looking and can be dressed up so many different ways or simply left natural.
- white winter village– so charming and classic (and a more affordable option than the heirloom version above). Create a whole village with these white porcelain houses!
- brass bell garland – for a festive touch on the mantel, over a door, or on your tree.
- white ceramic bells – I can’t get over the gorgeous simplicity of these!
Elegant + Simple Ornaments and Gift Wrap
Looking to trim your Christmas trees with beautiful, elegant simplicity? Don’t stop there. Make sure your wrapped presents add to the holiday cheer. I see my wrapping as an extension of my holiday decorating… Check out all my favorite, EASY Christmas wrapping tips here.
These are my favorite wrapping papers, ribbons, ornaments, and more. Just add a sprig of greenery and a simple gift card, and your beautiful gifts are ready to go. I got these sticker gift tags this year to keep things simple.
- champagne mercury glass ornaments – these are so elegant, and I love the variety of shapes!
- champagne glitter snowflakes – these are cute, affordable, unbreakable, and make great package decorations as well as tree ornaments. I love how they sparkle beside the string lights on a tree.
- round glass ornaments in warm golds – I love the unexpected coppery browns mixed in with the golds.
- variety gold glass ornaments – perfect variety to keep your tree interesting!
- dark blue and green plaid paper – with just a hint of red, this blue and green plaid wrapping paper is perfect, understated elegance.
- blue ticking stripe paper – I love that you can use this paper year round, and it lightens up the otherwise traditional holiday papers.
- midnight and gold floral paper – how moody and beautiful is this paper?!
- gold wrapping paper – fun for a bright, reflective accent under the tree.
- natural woven tree collar – A perfect base for your tree and backdrop to your wrapped gifts.
- deep green frayed ribbon – I love the color and the relaxed elegance of this frayed ribbon.
- antique gold velvet ribbon – so vintage and elegant on wrapped gifts, and I love the warm coppery gold color.
- light wood bead garland – a fun twist on the wood bead garland I shared above. Or make your own natural version for less!
- navy blue onion ornaments – I love the touch of midnight drama for your tree.
- terra cotta chiffon ribbon – the warm rust red is just right for the holidays without being too bright.
- deep midnight paper – matte and luxurious… but runs out of stock often (shared some similar below!)
- gold bells – I’ve said it before, these are my favorite! Make ornaments or garland, place in a bowl, string on a wreath… all good options!
- natural, neutral frayed ribbon set – you can’t go wrong with beautiful neutral ribbon options like these.
- tree and deer paper – I think this is adorable Christmas wrapping paper! It adds a touch of whimsy to the otherwise elegant gift wrap. Plus it comes with cute pinecone kraft paper.
- green velvet ribbon – this 3/8″ velvet ribbon is so versatile, and the deep green color is perfect!
- matte navy blue paper – another matte navy blue paper option. Deep and moody to let the ribbon shine.
I hope this all helped you in preparing your home for the holidays. More importantly, I hope that your holiday season is blessed and full of joy, whether you decorate or not!