I recently decided that I needed some ruffled curtains…
- iron and hem all four edges of each panel
- choose the number of ruffles you want (I put 7 per curtain and cut them 6.5″ each so they would cover about 1/3 of the panel)
- cut strips for all but the top ruffle
- iron and hem three sides of each ruffle
- cut top ruffle .5″ wider (so you can fold over the top to hide the raw edge)
- iron all four sides but hem only three sides of top ruffle
Did you enjoy that?
Have my best tips on home decor, DIY, and life delivered directly to your inbox.