This was one of those came-to-me-one-afternoon-and-was-done-before-dinner projects.
- Have cute kids (or dogs, or friends, or grandkids, or whatever…).
- Take lots of instagram photos (actually, regular photos would work, too).
- Remove backing and glass from frame.
- Tape twine fairly loosely across the back of the frame (leaving enough slack that you can still slide the glass back into place).
- Reinsert glass on top of twine (so that when you turn the frame over, the twine will be in the front) . I chose not to insert anything behind the glass because I like the look of the paneled wall… but you could always put cool paper or fabric behind the glass if you don’t want to be able to see the wall through the frame.
- Use paperclips to attach your photos.